Different than a traditional toddler daycare, The Malvern School Toddler Program focuses on education and skill-building. The Malvern School understands a toddler’s need for autonomy, balanced with a secure routine. Our teaching staff provides opportunities for toddlers to explore and develop in a safe environment.
OUR GOALS FOR THE TODDLER School Program ARE:
- Language skills through comprehension games, nursery rhymes, fantasies, stories, poems, fingerplays, vocabulary and one-on-one conversations
- Physical skills by throwing, stacking, building, eye-hand coordination, climbing, hopping, creative movement and riding toys
- Social and emotional skills through empathy, independence and sharing
- Musical skills through lullabies, singing and rhythm instruments
- Development of creative thinking skills and encouragement of creativity through arts and crafts activities
- Observation of characteristics such as light and dark colors, shapes, textures and patterns
- Discovery of all senses and feelings to interpret the world around them
- Opportunities for exploration and learning in the Fascination Station
More than toddler child care or toddler daycare, The Malvern School Toddler Program is a key stepping stone in a child’s development. The Malvern School offers a Toddler School Program at each of our locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.