You love them before they’re even born. And now it’s time to send your precious child to preschool. Where will you find a school where your child will learn and feel loved? At The Malvern School, our infant child care program provides a warm, nurturing environment for your child. Our program goes beyond traditional infant child care and infant daycare to introduce education at an early age.
OUR GOALS FOR THE INFANT Child Care Program ARE:
- Developing a personal relationship with a cherished teacher
- A nurturing and secure environment with lots of tender loving care
- Communication through body language, gestures, facial expressions, laughs and other sounds, and after 12 months, with words and phrases
- Physical awareness through leg exercises, head control and mobility, creeping and crawling, pulling up, rolling over, walking, climbing and dancing
- Explore new things and be drawn to objects with vivid color and interesting textures
- Social and emotional growth encouraging our infants to carefully observe and interact with the world around them
- Eye-hand coordination through sucking, grasping and object holding
The Malvern School offers an Infant Program at each of our locations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.