Why Join the Malvern School?
The Malvern School is a popular choice for degreed teachers looking for preschool teaching jobs, with openings in convenient locations in PA and NJ. Our preschool teaching jobs offer generous compensation packages, on-going professional development and opportunities for career advancement. We believe in the talents of our teachers, teamwork and have established several programs to award and acknowledge superior efforts and accomplishments.
At The Malvern School, you will find an excellent professional teaching environment with:
- Programs based on the National Association for the Education of Young Children’s (NAEYC) developmentally appropriate practices
- Greater latitude in designing creative curriculum
- Competitive salary
- Health and vision benefits with dental coverage
- Supplemental benefits (life, disability)
- Paid time off—holidays, vacation, illness and personal days
- Child care discounts
- Company paid training for CPR, First Aid and more
- Tuition reimbursement
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Highly respected “brand” name
The Malvern School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, limited English proficiency, national origin, handicap, age, sexual orientation, marital status or political affiliation. We are committed to ensuring that its services are provided in a non-discriminatory manner with regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age, gender or limited English proficiency.
Wherever your future takes you, we wish you much success and thank you for considering a career with The Malvern School.
If you are interested in preschool teaching jobs with a dynamic, growing company that offers career advancement opportunities, The Malvern School might be the perfect place for you! Click one of the links below to view our current openings: